The products sold to consumers can cause injury. Gardiner Koch Weisberg & Wrona will hold the manufacturer of defective products responsible for the harm caused to others. If you have questions, please contact us.
Selected Case Summaries: Product Liability
– Settlement for client who was burned over 40% of his body as a result of the explosion of a tractor at a steel plant.
– Handled case involving a young worker whose leg was caught in a shredder at a scrap metal plant, resulting in permanent leg injury.
– Settlement for worker who suffered a permanent injuries as the result of a crane malfunction.
Owners of property have a duty not to cause harm to others. Injuries that occur as the result of conditions at premises are compensable under the law. Dangerous conditions may lead to persons falling and injuring themselves. We have obtained millions of dollars of settlements for persons who have fallen as a result of the negligence of others. Often those injured are working on a construction site or performing their employment duties at a third party’s location. In other cases, our clients have suffered injuries when visiting a store or restaurant.
Selected Case Summaries: Premises Liability
– Fall at Construction Site: Significant settlement for electrician who sustained significant burns as a result of an electrical box problem.
– Fall at School: Substantial settlement for a person who fell on a negligently maintained carpet at a public building.
Continue to check our Gardiner Koch Weisberg & Wrona blog to view recent settlements and case updates.